To beautiful to look at.


Just as the title says- This is almost to beautiful to look at. I don't know about all of you but sometimes when i look at a photo as beautiful as this i can almost feel the endorphines being released. Same as when you see something incrediably adorable, or an amazing view from a window... you know what i mean. There is some sort of chemical reaction/release that makes us feel as if we are stunned or emotionally dazed or startled (Startled in the good sense). I could probably describe that better, but oh well.

Anyway... this photo is so beautiful, isn't it? There was no info with the photo that i could tell but i am guessing this wonderful little city above the see is in the Greek Isles. What do you think?

Update:... ok yea, i just realised i typed see instead of sea (see red). I just happen to notice when i was rereading this a few hours later. My hands don't always type what my brain is telling it to. I do this all the time with my typing which is why i have to be vigilant with proof reading and spell checking, specially now that i am a blogger.


To see this photo extremely large and with all it's galore.. go here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gbatistini/1558043301/sizes/o/

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: